Senior Recruiter, SEA
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and an essential driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience. Riot Games is headquartered in Los Angeles, CA and has 23 offices worldwide.
Riot’s Talent Discipline has a shared identity of caring about the player experience - it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
As a Senior Recruiter reporting to the Recruiting Manager for Worldwide Publishing, you will support and collaborate with our partners on our Southeast Asia Team to develop strategies to seek out the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you believe phenomenal Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting, guiding your hiring teams to bridge the gaps in attracting top talent, globally. You should expect to work on a variety of roles across a range of industries, such as: publishing, marketing, community, production, events, broadcast, and business development. You’ll work with HR Business Partners to produce a complete understanding of the headcount needs of your department and bring your experience to take on their staffing concerns. Finally, you'll seek opportunities to mentor or teach your peers the area of Recruiting craft you most excel in.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Conduct Director or Executive Level Searches - or handle outside agencies who are working on them
- KPI reporting
- 6+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with Executive Search Experience
- Knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- Collaboration tools like GSuite, with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).