Corporate Hospitality Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As a Corporate Hospitality Manager, you have experience in dealing with business partners with esports or sport related industries. You will support our Live Production and Business Development and build a world class experience for Riot’s European esports partners. In collaboration with local and international esports team you will provide unforgettable hospitality and conference experiences.
As a Rioter in Berlin, you'll join a tight-knit team that shares our focus on player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. Together with a team of dedicated esports zealots you will create great player experiences in and around League of Legends esports. You will report to Live Production Manager.
- Oversee corporate hospitality initiatives for Riot’s EU Esport such as LEC Roadshows and international events hosted in Europe
- You will Create an exceptional experience for our sponsors
- Build and maintain long lasting relationships with our existing sponsors
- Closely collaborate with Business Development and Live Production
- You will Manage budgets and external vendors
- Plan and coordinate travels for business partners
- Support other branded live activation projects during our events
- Maintain deep understanding and current awareness of esports, gaming and entertainment industry
- You have an established track record (+3 years) of successfully conceiving and delivering money can’t buy experience
- Your organizational skills help you juggle multiple assignments; you’ve demonstrated ability to wear many hats and do what it takes to finish the task
- You are a natural networker with contacts across agencies and vendors to provide cutting edge experience independently of the event location
- You have an ability to jump in and take our hospitality approach to the next level
- You are able to be honest and direct without losing trust so that regardless of the resolution, you ensure both personal and professional relationships remain unscathed
- A passion for video games or genuine empathy for gamers and esports fans – League of Legends being a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.