Merchandise Product Associate
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends, and over 100 million people now play the game every month. Around the world, you can find a passionate and engaged community of League players excited to show off their love of the game. Delivering remarkable merchandise experiences across multiple product categories to our players creates complex and exciting challenges for the Riot Merchandise team. That's where you come in.
Riot Games Merchandise wants every League IP fan - past, present, and future - to feel proud to express their love of our IP through physical merchandise. We aim to build phenomenal products that legitimize that expression. From cute collectible figurines that brighten up any desk, to an exclusive PROJECT: Hoodie that is only available to players who completed the PROJECT missions in game, we look to create meaningful product experiences that fit into our players’ lifestyle and passions.
As a Merchandise Product Associate, you’ll support passionate diverse teams to achieve inspiring goals. Help lead the vision of individual products across the finish line, keep projects on-track, and build product experiences that delight players. From apparel to collectibles to homegoods and beyond, you’ll help deliver thoughtful physical product experiences for players around the globe all year long.
- Manage the full end-to-end development pipeline for projects across a broad spectrum of product types including collectibles, apparel, plush, peripherals, home goods, board games and art.
- Help develop product strategy, roadmaps and planning for Riot's merchandise efforts
- Collaborate with essential partners to incorporate creative feedback and manage product approvals
- Support research and development on new types of products and product categories
- Manage communication and timelines for a global network of manufacturers
- Support cross-discipline teams and help produce and provide phenomenal product experiences
- Support the ongoing organization of our physical and digital repositories
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Passion for building meaningful product experiences for our players
- 1+ years experience working in project management or product development, and experience supporting a team through full development cycles
- Leadership experience in work, school or extracurricular environments
- Background in managing development pipelines for merchandise on a global scale
- Understand merchandise quality control and materials testing processes
- Interested in learning sourcing and onboarding manufacturing partners for merchandise and external artists
- Practice working and communicating with a global network of clients or partners
- Have worked with project management tools (such as Favro, Trello, or Asana) and spreadsheet programs (such as Microsoft Excel or Google Sheets)
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).