Procurement Operations Specialist - 18 month contract
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As Procurement Operations Specialist, you'll partner with legal, accounts payable, finance, and product owners, you’ll take ownership of the completion of purchase requests, receipting and PO creation. You’ll help guide business leaders toward making the best procurement decisions possible.
As a Dublin Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our passion for a great player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming.
- Support the finance team and product owners to create a PO by coordinating deliverables, completing process documentation, and removing bottlenecks across the business to guarantee a seamless process
- Manage our vendors including notifying them of documentation, delivery process, and Supplier Scorecard; you even resolve mismatches on invoices with relevant departments, Suppliers and Internal Finance – you're all over it
- Guide the approval process from start to finish, ensuring a smooth journey from start to finish you will investigate and resolve any bumps in the road
- Act as essential point of contact for Strategic Procurement process development programs
- Assist the Product, Initiative, or Discipline in making the right purchase, at the right time and for the right cost
- Manage the RFP process across the European business.
- Collaborate with the Product, Initiative, or Discipline to forecast purchases so as to minimize last minute purchases
- You've spent 2+ years in a transaction processing environment and understand business lingo, financial forecasting, capital and operating expenses, and accruals
- You're well-versed with using and evaluating systems; bonus points if you've used a procurement platform such as SAP or Ariba; double bonus points if you've used the Oracle iProcurement module
- You are a team player, dependable, and always contributing, you're all about collaborating with other knowledgeable, fast-moving pros
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law