Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Copy-writer (Contractor), you'll help create campaigns that harness Riot's creative energies to engage players in Turkey with deep in-game and around-game content and features. You'll join a team of fellow gamers that's breaking boundaries and blurring global borders with a genuine understanding of what excites players in Turkey. You’ll help bring more inspiring experiences to Turkish players and help us define and evolve the League of Legends and Riot Games brands.
As a team member, you’ll join a team that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and maniacal passion for gaming.You are going to be a part of the team that's writing the future of what brand means for games.
We expect at least 3 years of professional experience.
As an Istanbul Rioter, you’ll join a smaller team that shares our obsession with player experience, rejection of convention and maniacal passion for gaming. Riot Games Istanbul is dedicated to creating unique player experiences that show Turkish players they aren’t lost in translation.
- A creative steward: you recognize and articulate the difference between mediocre and excellent creative, and work effectively with creative partners to inspire and guide the creative process.
- A self-starter: whether you're working on a new campaign or mastering a new champion, it's always your prerogative to learn, practice, improve, and repeat; that work ethic keeps you going, even when the way forward isn't clear.
- A campaign planner: you have a love for both stories and bringing them to life in all mediums from a basic website update to a global marketing campaign; you'll be responsible for orchestrating effective campaigns that convey the key message to our players at the right time using the right mediums.
- A storyteller: you're comfortable writing 360 user experience-scenarios-advertising content which will help art and video teams to produce creative materials.
- An inquisitive advertiser: exploring new ways of commercial communication, new media usage, consumer behaviours are your daily habits.
- A gamer: you're a lifelong gamer with deep passion in one or more genres and you use your gaming experience to connect with and represent players as a gamer yourself; as a gamer who loves marketing you'll stay on top of what is happening across all platforms and genres and analyze industry brand campaign.
- Lead creative ideas that engage players in Turkey and champion Riot Games’ brands.
- Develop a deep understanding of local players. Create campaign plans in partnership with the creative and brand teams that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways for players from Turkey.
- Evaluate briefs, find holistic ideas and develop the fond of new programs and campaigns that elevate and reinforce League of Legends' and Riot Games' positioning.
- Write out taglines,user experience, scenarios to lead creative process; champion those ideas that you and your team develop.
- Be aware of commercial gaming industry and seek opportunities to share contemporary trends with team members.
- Proactively scope and present new communication ideas to improve the player experience.
- Find innovative ways to measure innovative content and experiences.
- Explore emerging platforms and media where players can be reached.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.