Senior Financial Accountant
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As Senior Finance Accountant you will provide support in the following essential areas:
- Prepare Management Accounts on a monthly basis, following the required GAAP, company procedures and resolving any queries arising from these results
- Prepare statutory Financial Statements and supporting the annual fiscal audits. Responsibility for the entire year-end process of specific assigned companies including coordination with the external audit team and tax advisors and approve the local entity Financial Statements across jurisdictions.
- Preparation and review of the Financial results of the Entities at month end close, and prepare commentary and summary KPI’s for Senior Management review and onward reporting to the Global Finance Team
- Responsibility in ensuring that all activities necessary for financial/fiscal reporting are completed in accordance with the scheduled timetable and the submission of the periodic financial results happens within corporate reporting timelines
- Provide ongoing support to the Financial Controller and the other partners in the business across internal projects and ongoing commercial and operational programs
- Manage Working Capital and Treasury requirements, including Foreign Currency, to ensure that Quarterly/Yearly Free-Cash flow levels are achieved
- 3 Years PQE Industry experience
- Have experience of working in a pan European environment, with a broad awareness of financial, legal and tax considerations.
- A team player with cross functional involvement and the presence to influence decision making.
- 3+ years of experience with MS Office products
- Experience working with financial ERP system eg:Oracle or SAP
- Certified / Chartered (ACCA/ACA) Qualified Accountant
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.