Senior Motion Graphic Designer
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC Game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As the Senior Motion Graphic Designer, you will be working with a team environment under direction of Creative/Art Leadership, and collaborate closely with multidisciplinary designers, artists and external studio or agencies to create premier motion graphic design content for Riot. This person will have a balance of epic craft, creative thinking and extraordinary aesthetic taste. Accountable for producing high-quality motion graphics from mockups to final product, you will also coach junior motion graphic designers time to time to do the same to achieve product goals.
- An Experienced Motion Graphic Designer: You have minimum 5 years’ experience as a Motion Designer of UX/UI, branding, advertising, marketing, events, or similar area, and experience in the video creation process from brief to final release.
- A Motion Design Software Expert: You are a master of editing software like Adobe Premiere, Final Cut, etc. You are always willing to learn new software and understand motion design software like After Effects, Cinema 4D etc, and 3D programs like Maya, 3Ds Max, etc.
- A Strong Door Keeper: You have a good eye for animated aesthetic designs, pushing for high-end quality is your daily work.
- A Creative Powerhouse: You are a good cinematic storyteller with creative mind. Extraordinary design taste and craft skills allows you to prototype innovative motion designs.
- Communicative and Collaborative: You can understand the strategic goals of a business or product request, and can translate creative directions to actual memorable products.
- Driven: Your vision of both craft and an efficient design pipeline is clear and paved, you refuse to let projects pile up, finishing your work with diligence that inspires the most industrious.
- Player-Focused: You understand your impact on the player experience because you’re a player, too; you listen closely to the community to better understand their needs.
- Work closely with team members to create stand-alone and series of motion designs for Esports, Publishing, IP, Merchandise, BD etc disciplines.
- Deliver rapid mockups to illustrate and validate design concepts with strong creativity.
- Design and animate a variety of motion products to serve project needs.
- Collaborate with other members of the team to provide top quality for the task.
- Participate in meetings, brainstorm ideas, pitch concepts and respond to feedback.
- Align priorities and deliver quality design results within time and budget constraints.
- Coach and lead junior designers.
- Understand League of Legends products and product goals
Don’t forget to include a resume, portfolio and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.