University Programs Lead
Riot’s People Discipline has a shared identity of caring deeply about the player experience - it’s our mission to build a work environment where Rioters can do their best work for excited players globally. We demonstrate our craft knowledge in the human resources field, whether it is sourcing, hiring, performance management, total rewards, or learning and development to support Riot Games. That's where you come in.
As a University Recruitment Lead, you’ll drive the small but nimble team seeking the best interns schools have to offer. Academic pipelines provide a diverse pool of candidates that fuel our teams and the games we produce. You’ll help lead the team to hire 50-100 interns, each summer, while aiding in full-cycle recruitment yourself. Once hear you’ll support the team with the summer program focused on education and growing our next fulltime Rioters. You’ll own university relationships, growing our presence with top programs in Computer Science, Game Design/Development, Art, MBAs and more.
- Building pipelines of intern candidates in line with priorities for the Diversity Talent Acquisition Team
- Personal, tailored communication with candidates and prospective Rioters
- Collaborating with the various Recruiting teams to understand business needs of the product
- Evaluating candidates and presenting talent for consideration to the various recruiting teams
- Working with various professional organizations to drive a pipeline to our student programs
- Strategize different ways to build diverse talent pipelines and work on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Evaluate and measure the success of the hiring pipelines and student programs and present to stakeholders
- 4+ years experience in University Recruiting, with experience working in technical roles
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Full cycle recruitment
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Seasonal overnight travel up to 10-15%
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.