In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a key driver of the explosive growth of esports. Whether you're in Rio, Seoul or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to a global audience of millions of players whilst also building new games affords Riot with a mountain of exciting and technically complex challenges. That's where you come in
The Production discipline at Riot helps teams understand the vision of the product, and how we’re going to get there. We assist in building and delivering experiences beyond our audience's expectations. We’re involved in almost every product you can think of, be it an epic new skin, the Mechs vs. Minions board game, or the internal tools needed by engineers or artists to speed up their craft. Whatever the calling, we identify and deliver the solution that our audience needs.
As a Producer within the League of Legends Player Immersion & Expression (PIE) team, you will lead a team in building creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. By encouraging teams to collaborate, you will guide development and bring projects into players’ hands. You will meet and exceed expectations by helping to concept, improve and influence creative projects at every stage of production. As part of the Dublin League team, you will collaborate with teams in LA on new content delivery and store related features. To better encourage the communication and product requirements, we expect to have a dedicated producer as the team lead that oversees both product and delivery of features or services.
- Work with product leads to implement the product strategies and product tactical decisions
- Lead the delivery of player facing features and back-end services , defining and tracking goals
- Lead the team delivery in an agile fashion, managing team health and work systems
- Work on product requirements gathering, communication and tracking, stories writing, JIRA management, wireframes, player journey flow, etc
- Attend PIE production rituals and report to partners monthly, including product goals, team health, and future plans
- Oversee the collaboration with cross teams, either inside or outside of PIE initiative
- 5 years+ professional experience working as a producer, product manager, development manager or program manager within gaming
- Experience working directly with software development teams and programs using agile methodologies
- Experience running a live game service (games as a service)
- Experience in story/feature/requirement analysis
- Flexibility to travel to the US (up to 4 times a year or quarterly)
- Technical background is a huge plus
- Experience working in a distributed organisation
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.