Creative Services Manager - Unpublished R&D Product
For Publishing, having a player-focused mindset is vital; we’re not here to be the center of attention. The team includes people with a wide array of experiences, from savvy veterans to green rookies, who all share a love of gaming and the belief we can always grow and improve in our craft. A chief edict at Riot is to ensure the exterior our players and partners see is matched by how we see ourselves. We expect our Publishing teams to exemplify that spirit in all they do, and to empower and inspire Rioters at all levels to craft the best player experience possible.
Creative Service Leadership at Riot transforms publishing’s strategic goals into creative campaigns. Creative Service Managers promote the skills of creative partners to create engaging content that players will love and share in an organized and structured manner. They work with Brand Managers, Creative Leads, User Acquisition Managers, and the creative team itself to empower the team through creative problem-solving
As a Creative Services Manager on an Unpublished R&D Product you will report to the Publishing Lead and work with the Creative Lead and Art Lead and the wider Marketing team to manage all types of creative projects from conception and design to development and implementation. You will also manage relationships with external advertising and creative agencies. You’ll oversee the workflow of multiple projects, ensuring that creative team utilization, budgets, and creative quality goals are met.
- Have experience working closely with Creatives and Brand Managers daily in managing a high-growth creative team including all operational aspects of delivering a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking.
- Use the knowledge of in-house and external experts in the development of a variety of storytelling mediums.
- Lead a small Creative team in partnership with the Creative Lead within a larger organization.
- Understand or be curious about what gaming competitors and top companies are doing in both traditional and digital advertising mediums to drive acquisition, fandom, and engagement.
- Balance multiple high-priority assignments and allocations for the creative department, across both internal and external teams
- Shape and influence the team creative process, have familiarity with popular project management tools and digital asset systems
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities and communicate milestones and deadlines.
- Work with Creative and Brand Leads to manage creative budgets.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and external development teams on game asset pipeline and creative alignment
- Collaborate with multidisciplinary teams of our creative executional partners) to deliver creative outputs.
- Manage the review and approvals process
- Have 3+ years of Creative Project Management in an integrated or digital marketing firm or advertising agency or equivalent.
- Have professional experience managing a high volume of varied creative marketing assets/executions.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Video games, Mobile games or Entertainment experience a plus.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).