Senior FP&A Analyst
Riot Games was founded in 2006 by Brandon Beck and Marc Merrill with the intent to change the way video games are made and supported for players. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and an essential driver of the explosive growth of esports. Players are the foundation of our community and it’s for them we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
Accountants, analysts, and advisors comprise the core of the Finance discipline at Riot, and our work ensures Riot’s offices and partners around the world are optimized for strength, speed, and intelligence -- financial and otherwise. We endeavor to innovate and break the mold of finance organizations without forgoing our fiduciary responsibilities.
As Senior FP&A, you will report to the Head of FP&A. You will use your substantial experience working with senior leaders to support partners across Europe in making the best decisions possible. You will guide a greater understanding of performance both locally and with our central teams in LA.
- Prepare the annual budget and 3 year plan and quarterly forecasts process
- Present financial insights to senior stakeholders across multiple regions
- Build end-to-end month-end variance analysis to plan, development of business profitability models
- Collaborate with global finance teams to promote consistency of practice and bench-marking
- Analyze monthly operating expenditure of the business
- Prepare of detailed financial models, KPI development, measurement and analysis
- Provision and review of detailed financial information and analysis to support business planning and decision-making processes within the business
- Certified / Chartered (ACCA/ACA) Qualified Accountant, with 4 years relevant experience
- Experienced in data analysis and financial modeling
- Experience working within with and advising senior partners in a pan-European, Global environment
- Experience developing financial planning models on projects
- Experience in Oracle, Hyperion packages, or implementation of improvements to an existing finance tool
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
- Click the button below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.