Senior Revenue Strategy Manager - League of Legends
The Revenue Strategy group at Riot performs analyses, makes insightful recommendations, designs solutions, develops products, and implements strategies that address complex business issues to achieve our goals. We’re a diverse group from different work backgrounds that loves to play games, united by our dream to remain player-focused while maximizing our outcomes. We support our recommendations with a myriad of sources to ensure we’re informed by data.
Senior Revenue Strategy Managers at Riot create monetization strategies and designs around our content portfolio to grow player value and happiness across the community, while also growing our business outcomes. This includes new content and feature development, optimizing distribution and pricing methods, designing player monetization experiences, guiding publishing, determining market sizing, etc. They work with diverse teams of product managers, analysts, researchers, game designers, engineers, etc. to launch and improve our offerings.
As a Senior Revenue Strategy Manager for League of Legends, you will guide strategy around our portfolio of Champion Skins, Events, Little Legends, Loot, Clash and more. You will work on high value, high complexity spaces (such as Teamfight Tactics and new game mode monetization systems), provide craft management and mentorship to other Revenue Strategy members, and oversee holistic revenue opportunities for League. You will report directly into the Strategic Advisory Lead for the team.
- Partner with product managers and designers to identify and build new monetization systems, products, and experiences that meet players’ needs in all game modes
- Analyze player data and product results to find relevant insights; establish market sizing and projections of impact for identified opportunities
- Distill takeaways in recent monetization trends to determine relevance to League of Legends player base, business model, and portfolio
- Partner with diverse teams (engineers, artists, etc.) to ship products to players
- Mentor and oversee craft standards of other Revenue Strategy individuals on the team
- 3+ years work experience with designing and shipping monetization products, pricing and distribution, developing business models, or similar revenue-related experience in consumer-facing space; minimum 1+ years experience working specifically with game business models or monetization strategies
- 3+ years experience working with data analysis or partnering with other primary contributors (e.g. analysts, data scientists, etc.) to achieve meaningful product insights
- 1+ years experience of driving end-to-end efforts to launch new products or distribution systems, from ideation all the way through to post-launch iterations
- Familiar with the full spectrum of business considerations (e.g. technical implementation, brand perception, etc.)
- Experience leading complex efforts with multiple collaborators from diverse disciplines, such as designers, engineers, artists, etc.
- Experience mentoring or managing other team members or coworkers
- Proficient in analytical tools, such as SQL, Tableau, Python, Excel, etc.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).