Influencer Marketing Manager
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As an Influencer Marketing Manager, you’re ready to shape the League of Legends European Championship influencer and marketing landscape for European players and beyond. You’ll smash through limitations to reach creative solutions, and you’ll have a good eye for the fine details that allow you to dee the root cause of even the most challenging problems. You love challenging convention with an business spirit and you’re able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with fans to the next level.
As part of the EU Esports Publishing team in Berlin, you will report into the Senior Brand and Marketing Manager and join a small but impactful team of passionate creators who bring amazing content to our players every week.
- Work tirelessly to make LEC the most recognizable brand in esports; managing advertising, PR, events and promotions
- Forge strategies to attract new players while engaging existing players through marketing projects
- Establish essential performance indicators to set goals for and track the performance of our publishing efforts, and help your teams gain and maintain a data-informed perspective on their work
- Guide your teams in the priority-setting process, eliminate blockers, and facilitate execution
- Manage relationships with external agencies
- Track and manage collaborations with creators, and ensure they feel supported through the entire process.
- Design and oversee the development of impactful strategies that focus on elevating the brilliant work our community creates, provide them with resources, and identify new opportunities in the space
- Consult with teams across Riot, developing standard methodologies for collaborating with creators, and helping add tangible value for players, viewers, content creators, and Riot.
- Build relationships directly with influencers and identify ways to level up their craft.
- Education: BS / BA, preferably in marketing, advertising or a creative field.
- Experience: 5+ years of experience in marketing, influencer management, creative or social media
- A history of creating and growing teams and supporting the growth of your reports and mentees
- A deep understanding and passion for influencing the marketing landscape and social media trends
- Sound experience managing third-party vendors
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work in a collaborative, team-oriented environment
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes the delight of players. We will certainly be looking at your past studies and experience, but for this role, we also look for dedicated people with a personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, marital status, or any other category protected by law.
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.