Creative Services Manager - Unpublished R&D Product
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends and has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world and a main reason for the dramatic growth of esports. Publishing’s role is to introduce our products to players and form authentic relationships with them through compelling storytelling.
Creative Service Leadership at Riot transforms publishing’s strategic goals into creative campaigns. Creative Service Managers promote the skills of creative partners (both internal and external) to create engaging content that players will love and share in an organized and structured manner. They work with Brand Managers, Creative Leads, User Acquisition Managers, and the creative team itself to inspire the team through creative problem-solving and improving the ideas of others.
As a Creative Services Manager, you will report to the Creative Lead in delivering creative projects as well as managing relationships with external advertising and creative agencies. You’ll oversee the workflow of multiple projects, ensuring that creative team use, budgets, and creative quality goals are met.
- Work with Creatives and Brand Managers on a daily basis in managing all operational aspects of a campaign including workflow, timelines, asset development, and budget tracking.
- Support the knowledge of in-house and external experts in the development of a variety of storytelling mediums.
- Be organized and structured in your approach to work.
- Balance multiple high-priority assignments and allocations for the creative department, across both internal and external teams.
- Work with popular project management tools and digital asset systems.
- Provide regular feedback to the marketing and creative teams to establish project priorities as well as communicating milestones and deadlines.
- Work with team leads to manage creative budgets.
- Collaborate with internal product teams and external development teams on game asset pipelines and creative agreements.
- Collaborate with internal and external creative partners.
- Manage review and approvals process.
- A minimum of 1 year experience of Project and Creative Management at an integrated or digital marketing firm/advertising agency or equivalent.
- Experience managing a high volume of creative projects.
- Video or Mobile games experience preferred.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).