Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As a Technical Recruiter in Dublin, you'll report into the Head of EU Talent Acquisition and you'll join a dedicated EU Talent Acquisition team committed to supporting the most player-focused game company in the world.
You'll discover talent who value personal growth, collaboration, and the player experience above all. You'll oversee full-cycle recruiting for tech positions in the Dublin office and might be allocated to other non tech roles as business requires. You'll be the investigative recruiter who knows that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, follow-ups and commitment to providing a seamless and positive recruiting experience.
- Build a network of potential candidates, source their histories, send personal! outreaches and build recruiting plans to bring top talent on-board. We believe in low volume, high-quality.
- You'll handle recruitment from the candidate’s first sourcing call, click on the "apply" button all the way to offer letter
- Advise the business on recruitment best practices
- Contribute and lead recruitment projects and process improvement projects
- You will partner with our hiring managers across multiple teams to help grow their teams, help manage potential unrealistic job specs, wishes, and use data to prove your tactics
- Be passionate about excellent candidate experience
- Bachelor’s Degree Master degree, or equivalent practical experience
- Min. 3 years of technical recruitment experience (Agency/Corporate) and in that time you've picked up some first-hand experience in recruiting a wide variety of roles.
- You've been in the thick of recruiting action for some time, managing everything from finding candidates, using data to suggest improvements, to dishing out congratulatory fist-bumps on their first day.
- You thoroughly enjoy using your tool-belt of chrome extensions and Boolean skills to find diverse candidates for niche roles and getting them on board.
- You're a people reader, one who understands what motivates candidates and can use your insights to tailor job opportunities and pitches that inspire and entice.
- You like listening to others and are sensitive to any communication style; that makes it easy for anyone to talk to you; others trust you and feel comfortable coming to you with all the info, so any rising problems can be tackled before they spiral into fiery vortices of bad vibrations.
- Ideally you are already residing in Dublin
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!