Marketing Manager, SEA
In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to worldwide acclaim. The game has since gone on to become the most played PC game in the world. Whether you're in Ho Chi Minh City, Rio or Moscow, you can find an excited and engaged community of League players. Delivering content to our diverse region while also charting the future of Riot by launching new games in growth markets, is what makes work on the Southeast Asia (SEA) team so dynamic.
As Marketing Manager on the Riot Southeast Asia team, you will guide our marketing strategy and develop campaigns, bring content, branding and community efforts for multiple product teams that all work together to deliver our games to our players. You love to push convention and have an inspiring spirit. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level. You are eager to design marketing campaigns that genuinely engage players and inspire them to dive into our products. You will report directly into the Head of Marketing for Southeast Asia.
As a Singapore Rioter, you’ll join an internationally and culturally diverse team of professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team oversees not only Singapore but the Southeast Asia region: Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Establish clear direction for the product’s brand, marketing, and content efforts
- Collaborate with outstanding agencies to craft and build exciting go-to-market strategies
- Measure campaign performance and provide insight back to the team about how to improve efficiency
- Build and usher the player journey for our products, assessing where players hear about our products, how we acquire players, and how they socialize around our products
- Serve as the point person between Riot’s LAX-based ‘Central’ marketing teams and Riot Southeast Asia
- 5+ years of experience in marketing in gaming, mobile gaming, interactive entertainment or related fields
- Experience delivering successful marketing campaigns to customers
- Experience working in multiple markets within Southeast Asia
- Experience collaborating with multiple agencies and vendors working in concert to create a cohesive product campaign
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games across a variety of platforms and genres
- Experience managing direct reports
- Fluency in English is a must, but bonus points for language capabilities in any SEA languages: ex. Thai, Vietnamese, Chinese, Bahasa, etc
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.
- We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).