Payments Lead 18 month contract
Riot Games was established in 2006 by inspiring gamers who believe that, player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We are looking for humble and passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games.
That's where you come in.
We are hiring a Senior Accounts Payable & Payment Lead who will report into the P2P Manager. This will be a 18 month contract role. We are looking for someone who has the following skills.
As a Dublin Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention and passion for gaming. With teams in Player Support, Community, Publishing and Marketing, Riot Games Dublin is dedicated to building unique player experiences that show European players they aren’t lost in translation.
Skills and qualifications:
- You will manage the whole process from Invoice entry all the way through to payment
- You will review invoices and payment requests
- You will manage invoice matching and invoice coding
- You will have experience recording daily transactions / invoices into accounting system
- You will monitor accounts to ensure payments are up-to-date
- You will run and reconcile prepaid accounts
- Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries
- Manage our fixed asset accounting
- 5 year + experience in an Accounts Payable role
- Experience with multi currency, multi entity payments.
- Have a working knowledge of fixed asset management
- Experience of Month end close Procedures
- Familiar with managing a corporate card programme
- Experienced in Project Management
- Fluency in an EU language
- Experience with Banking software such as Cit, AIB, BOI,etc
- Experience working as a Concur Administrator
- Knowledge of G-Suite is helpful
- Oracle experience preferred
- Accounting Technician / IATA Qualification
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!