Brand Strategist - Unpublished Tactical FPS
For Publishing, having a player-focused mindset is vital; we’re not here to be the center of attention. The team includes people with a wide array of experiences, from savvy veterans to green rookies, who all share a love of gaming and the belief we can always grow and improve in our craft. A chief edict at Riot is to ensure the exterior our players and partners see is matched by how we see ourselves. We expect our Publishing teams to exemplify that spirit in all they do, and to empower and inspire Rioters at all levels to craft the best player experience possible.
Brand Management at Riot, like everything else at Riot, is focused on our players and fans and our philosophy is that brand at Riot exists to ensure trust, to help inspire interest and to deliver meaning for all things that we do - this includes the Riot Brand, League of Legends MOBA, League of Legends esports and our other games.
Project A is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on Project A click here!). As a Brand Strategist you will join the Project A marketing team to help promote a brand from concept to realization. You will launch this brand from scratch using your deep knowledge of the market, your expertise in crafting marketing strategies, and your eye for great creative to keep us top of mind with audiences around the world. You will work across many different marketing disciplines to develop excellent global campaigns. You will report to the Senior Brand Manager on the team.
- You will partner with our internal insights team to guide marketing research, improving the team’s collective knowledge of our future audience and landscape
- You will develop creative briefs (lots of them) to support our internal partners and service teams, while ensuring that our tactics continue to promote our product
- You will lead campaign programs that focus our team’s calories on the things that matter most, ensuring we establish long-lasting, meaningful relationships with players around the world
- You will connect data with product content to make player-facing experiences that move our brand forward
- You will partner with cross-discipline marketing teams and service partners to build global campaign tactics
- 5 years of marketing experience in campaign planning
- Experience working with data to inform creative briefs and program execution
- Experience working across multiple campaign programs simultaneously
- Experience collaborating with outside agencies and vendors to executive campaign tactics
- Experience working on cultural brands that focus on niche audiences
- Experience working with diverse marketing teams
- Organizational management skills
- Experience working on products at all stages of development
- Experience facilitating and working with creative professionals
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).