Software Engineer, UI - Unpublished Tactical FPS
Riot engineers bring deep knowledge of specific technical areas but also value the opportunity to work in a variety of broader domains. As a Software Engineer, you’ll be exposed to both new and current technology while building innovative solutions to overcome high-volume obstacles and deliver player value.
Project A is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on Project A click here!). As a Software Engineer on the Project A team you are responsible for helping Riot build and deliver a brand new AAA title. You will build features and functionality to support UI and gameplay for Project A.
- Build and maintain the technology that powers one of our new AAA games.
- Support the continuous delivery mechanisms for delivering the build to internal and external players.
- Integrate online game services in UI and gameplay scenarios.
- Work collaboratively with Engineering, Artist and Design teams to help realize the overall vision of the game.
- 3+ years of experience
- Experience with Object Oriented programming
- Experience developing UI or gameplay systems
- Experience with C++ and game development
- Experience supporting a live service-driven game
- Experience working with various game engines
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00)