Live Producer, SEA
As a Singapore Rioter, you’ll join a team of internationally and culturally diverse professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team is responsible for not only Singapore but the Southeast Asia region (Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, and Taiwan). With teams in Esports, publishing, and strategy, Riot Games Singapore is dedicated to building unique player experiences.
As a Live Producer you'll work with diverse teams to help bring League of Legends live content to players around the globe. You’ll go beyond rote process scheduling to jump in front of hitches before they become glitches. With your experience leading production, you’ll communicate with teams, providing context and ensuring live service delivery. You know that seamless content delivery makes memorable player experiences and that poor implementation can turn a dedicated night of gaming into a frustrating battle of wits. You’re dedicated while envisioning creative new ways to understand problems, mediate solutions with internal partners and tackle issues that you uncover.
- Support answering questions regarding new feature launches and tech requests
- Update Garena teams (LP, Ops, NOC) on major changes that are coming up
- Be the resource for Garena Live Services teams for any bug related issues
- Assist and troubleshoot Patching issues and Sev 1 outages
- Be the gatekeeper and champion for all changes to the SEA live environment including new implementations, security Issues, maintenances, and outage handling
- Collaborate with our 24/7 Central Live Production team that protects the live environment and help provide prevention and hardening at a holistic level stemming from the incidents they resolve
- Bridge the gap between publishing and business operations on the team so that live environment knowledge is shared and are supported
- Work with our Data and Insights Teams to provide reporting of meaningful data to ensure we are working on the right things that enhance the Player Experience.
- Perform as Product Owner and advocate for features and processes that can lead to a more robust live service and better player experience
- Provide context about live service health and status to both players and Rioters that keeps up with our frequent update schedule
- 4+ years of experience shipping successful projects in a live tech environment
- Have experience working with live video game content
- Experience implementing or refining ITIL/DevOps practices in a SaaS environment
- Experienced communicator, especially within the technical space.
- Comfortable presenting and sharing information across a wide array of technical expertise and senior members of the organization
- A technical interpreter: you're able to converse with technical Rioters and relay the information in an easy-to-understand way
- Priority-focused: you quickly identify important projects, separating essential tasks from dreaded time sinks; you can spot and dodge roadblocks miles ahead
- Naturally insightful: you grasp the nuances of technical problems instantly, when presented with a blocker, you immediately create solutions and determine the best approach to keep projects moving
- You're already biased towards data-backed decision-making; you identify essential paths and prepare detailed team progress reports, painting a complete picture of the live pipeline to make crucial calls
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).