Quality Assurance Architect, Mobile - Unpublished R&D Product
The QA Architect collaborates with our product leadership team and QA discipline leadership team to determine objectives leading the team toward quality-driven decisions. They establish goals centered around the quality management craft on a collection of teams or an entire product. The QA Architect should set the bar for proactive professionals and other disciplines to strive toward. They will foster a quality-first mindset, fight for the player, and ensure efficient and effective processes that yield higher product quality deliveries, stressing improved speed, sustainability of process and product reliability release over release.
As a QA Architect on an unpublished R&D Project, you'll oversee the construction of a QA strategy for an AAA game product. You’ll establish approaches to testing that cater to the product’s feature set and organizational structure. You'll identify crucial metrics to provide up-to-date info around the quality status of the product in development, while ensuring the development of comprehensive test coverage. As the sole driver of QA among the small team, you’ll need to set quality targets and drive agreement across internal and external teams. You will report to the Quality Manager for the project.
- Build an overall QA strategy for a mobile product
- Establish testing requirements and quality bars across the product
- Establish and document testing methodologies or testing tools
- Guide implementation of static testing processes
- Create functional and non-functional test suites
- Plan system test coverage using outsource vendors
- Establish team quality metrics and track trends
- Report on test coverage progress and product health
- Identify and escalate risks to product or project quality
- Manage submission processes for age ratings, legal and 1st Party
- Identify and procure hardware testing devices
- Help inform and validate strategic milestone development goals
- 5+ years QA experience with Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years QA experience on mobile applications
- ISTQB Foundation Level
- ISTQB Foundation Level Mobile Application
- ISTQB Agile Tester or ICAgile Agile Testing (ICP-TST)
- ISTQB Advanced Test Analyst
- ISTQB Expert Level or ICAgile Test Expert (ICE-AT)
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).