Product Manager - League of Legends, Growth
In our Product Management Discipline at Riot, we lead passionate and dedicated multi-disciple teams through building creative content and incredible experiences for players around the world. We inspire teams to collaborate, we guide development, and we smash through obstacles to empower projects and provide new experiences into players’ hands. We aim to concept, deliver, and improve creative projects at every stage of production.
As the Product Manager for the Growth team, you will report to the Delivery Lead. You will focus on the early player life-cycle, and carry the torch for efforts to acquire and reactivate players. You'll be responsible for ideating, building, running, and analyzing programs that present League of Legends in resonant ways to grow and retain the game's audience. You likely have years of experience leading software product teams, identifying impactful player-centric features, and driving goals, coupled with strong analytical and creative thinking. Through leading this multi-discipline team (Product Growth, Engineering, UX/UI Design, QA) you will conceive of and deliver amazing new player-focused products and features that also accomplish metrics-driven goals around player retention and acquisition.
- You will plan and lead the product strategy for new player features - including working with internal partners and development teams to prioritize the backlog based on game development initiatives, ongoing data analysis
- You will define, design, and lead key game features that further the strategic vision of the product, including improving acquisition and retention
- You will lead analytical and quantitative analysis to predict important metric-based performance of features and monitor game performance, tune mechanics, and identify new features to enhance essential metrics
- You will develop a deep global understanding of our players to partner with product teams and regional publishing teams, and develop campaigns to win hearts and minds all over the world
- You will partner with the Insights (Research & Analytics) team to use existing research, internal data, and market analysis to support your recommendations
- Combine player-centric brand strategies with data-informed tactics to drive performance across regional metrics
- 5+ years of Product Management experience, preferably in the game industry with shown success using data informed approaches to develop impactful player-focused products
- Leadership capabilities with multi-discipline teams to achieve core goals from high-level ideation to execution
- Technical background with strength in utilizing data analysis tools and methodology (SQL, excel modeling, Google Analytics, etc.)
- Understand die-hard fandom and empathy with our most avid players
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and making decisions that focus on the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).