Product Partnerships Manager - NB&P
As a Senior Product Partnerships Manager at Riot Games, you will report into the Director of Corporate and Business Development. You’ll ensure Riot is getting the most value out of its strategic partnerships. You will establish and nurture relationships with current and new partners and oversee the onboarding and ongoing management of several partner projects, working across the full Riot company. The role will require a leader that accommodates the varied and dynamic needs across Riot and its partners. You'll use understanding of priorities and broader context across Riot to identify and guide strategic collaboration. You will bring a flexible and enterprising spirit, solving complex strategic problems and building agreement in both internal and external organizations.
As a Senior Product Partnerships Manager for the New Business and Partnerships department, you will guide deal strategy and execution of Riot’s essential strategic partners across the company. You will work on high value, high complexity spaces (such as Twitch Prime and Youtube integrations and partner-driven monetization systems), be on the ground floor of a newly formed department, and oversee holistic product partnerships opportunities for all of Riot.
- Understand Riot’s strategic goals then identify, recommend and pursue relevant product partnership deals with strategic platforms (B2B) that can best support and further those goals
- Work closely with business development leadership to identify and lead product partnerships – including research, evaluation, recommendation, modeling, deal negotiations, and post-deal integration
- Coordinate and oversee different products and department teams in the evaluation and execution of a platform partnership deal
- Manage and increase Riot’s current portfolio of product partnership integrations (Twitch Prime and YouTube), including identifying and negotiating addendums and renewals
- Promote and help create product designs (i.e. Twitch Prime or YouTube drops) for upcoming campaigns
- Manage product facing aspect of Riot’s first party relationships with strategic platforms such as Google Play, AppStore, PSN, Spotify, Facebook, Discord, etc. (where our IP/content/games gets leveraged externally)
- Build Riot’s network of platform partners that can create incremental and material revenue and player value
- Develop presentation materials for Riot’s executive team and the board
- Build Riot’s product and platform partnership strategy
- Bachelor's Degree or 7+ years of experience in marketing, product, or partnerships
- Strategic, analytical, and problem-solving experiences in past roles
- Experience working across multiple departments and products on product level or feature level plans
- Background in designing and shipping product, platform, technology, or monetization features
- Masters or Juris Doctor a plus
- Experienced in deal valuation and financial modeling
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).