Commercial Analyst / Business Analyst
Accountants, analysts, and advisors comprise the core of the Finance discipline at Riot, and our work ensures Riot’s offices and partners across EMEA are optimized. We aim to change and break the mold of finance organizations without forgoing our fiduciary responsibilities.
As a Commercial Analyst, you will oversee the International B2B process working with Riot teams across Europe to ensure commercial deals (spanning payments, merchandise, sponsorship and IP licensing) are reviewed and completed. You will assist our teams in the valuation of new business proposals, reviewing contracts and preparing finance models to check for Return on Investment. You will help roll out a sponsorship process and assisting the merchandise team in reviewing licensing and production deals by providing analysis and commentary.
- Oversee the International B2B process working with teams across regions and disciplines to ensure our commercial deals are reviewed and completed
- Assist business teams in the valuation of new business proposals by reviewing contracts and providing data and direction to help them negotiate excellent deals
- Prepare finance and budgeting models to assess costs and revenues, model scenarios and check for Return on investment
- Take ownership of the sponsorship process across multiple territories and assist the merchandise team in reviewing licensing and production deals by providing analysis and commentary.
- Help our teams to navigate the negotiation process to ensure the best possible outcome for Riot and our players
- Work with teams around the world to identify commercial opportunities to build lasting partnerships across our products and deliver value for our players
- 5 -10 years of commercial experience working for a multinational company, within industry, in a Commercial Analyst, Business Analyst or similar capacity
- Financial background: ACA, ACCA, QFA or other finance equivalent qualification
- Experience reviewing the financial elements of a business proposal/contract and an ability to build basic financial models to assess for Return on investment
- Commercial skills with the ability to develop IP product integration, along with experience working with key partners to build lasting commercial relationships
- Experience reviewing contracts to ensure all necessary requirements are captured
- Familiar with the challenges of working within an international team coordinating deals that span multiple regions and teams
- Excellent Excel skills (can perform complex functions)
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!