Paralegal - 12 Month Contract (Full / Part Time)
The Riot Legal Team has the responsibility to provide the highest quality legal services that align with Riot’s company mission of putting player experience first. Figuring out what’s “best for Riot” always begins with thinking about what’s “best for players.” Every policy or contract that we draft; every lawsuit that we file or defend against; every letter we send; and all the legal advice that we give to our partners is always done with our players’ interests in mind.
We are hiring a Paralegal. This will be a 12 month contract role, and we can be flexible in relation to working hours for the right candidate, if you would prefer to work on a full or part time basis please indicate this in your application. You'll be a rock of reliability, using your well-honed reasoning skills and drafting ability to assist the Legal team in reviewing, editing, and drafting legal documents.
- You will work with legal counsel and other legal team members to review, edit, and draft legal documents
- You will be the first line of contact with the business relating to legal needs or questions
- You will be required to independently prepare general correspondence and maintain departmental records
- You will manage and archive various contracts and corporate documents
- Obtaining the required signatures for and ensuring the completion of different legal documents
- Educated to bachelor's degree level
- 3+ years experience in a corporate paralegal field, preferably for a top firm or tech corporation dealing with commercial contracts; ideally, you've drafted contracts or dealt with corporate filings
- Experience working on multiple projects simultaneously
- You converse in English and preferably another European language;
- Previous experience working in games, tech, corporate or entertainment industry experience is a plus.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!