FP&A Analyst - 24 Month Contract
As FP&A Analyst you will report into the Head of FP&A. You will be required to build strong and meaningful relationships across the company to support the business partnering of FP&A with all EMEA regions and departments.
- Work directly with the Senior FP&A Analyst and the Head of FP&A.
- Assist with the annual budget.
- Assist and complete monthly forecasting, analysing actual revenue and cost against planned.
- Monitor monthly operating expenditure of the business.
- Performing month-end variance analysis to plan, development of business profitability models.
- Be responsible for reviewing and completing the monthly cash flow forecast process.
- Present financial insights to senior partners across multiple regions
- Engage with global finance teams to ensure we follow global reporting practices.
- Assist with financial modelling, developing, monitoring and reviewing KPIs across multiple disciplines.
- Promoting process improvement is essential to the role.
- Executing work with high levels of accuracy and detail is required.
- ACA/ACCA qualified with 1 years PQE experience
- Experience in data analysis and an ability to translate the activities of the business into numerical form and present these using the range of products available from Microsoft
- Experience in Oracle, Hyperion packages, or implementation of improvements to an existing finance tool
You will really enjoy this role if you are looking to develop and excel in financial analysis and financial modelling. Building relationships is key to this role so being someone who enjoys collaboration and empathizes with fellow team-mates will stand to you. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position! You must be a team-player.
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off.