Global Mobility Coordinator
The Global Mobility Coordinator reporting to the Senior Global Mobility Analyst will support all aspects of the domestic and international mobility program (immigration, relocation, and tax/transfers) as well as visa and labor compliance work for our international esports events. You will maintain mobility documentation and resources, run reports, and complete administrative tasks including initiations, filings, and document support. You will work with our relocation, tax, and immigration program managers to build efficiencies, organize, and report on program data. You will also collaborate with partners across the business to ensure immigration, labor compliance, and data integrity/security. You will seek opportunities to educate yourself in the tax, relocation, and immigration space, and will gain in-depth knowledge of the mobility process while helping the team function efficiently.
Global Mobility (30%)
- Initiate US domestic and international immigration, relocation, and tax support for Rioters
- Prepare visa/business travel letters
- Run and update reports
- Maintain team drive, mobility resources, and mobility/Rioter data
- Process invoices
- Maintain mobility resources across our internal platforms
- Submit relocation authorizations
- Support Talent Operations team with I-9 documentation
- Help manage immigration compliance files
- Maintain email communications for program managers
- Review immigration forms and documentation
- Gather traveler data for esports events in compliance with Riot’s data security standards
- Collaborate with partners to promote event compliance
- On-board and coordinate with vendors to secure visa and work permits where required
- Prepare and distribute visa and compliance documents, including letters, certificates of coverage, and other required paperwork to travelers
- BA or equivalent
- 2+ years experience in a global mobility, vendor management, administrative, or similar role
- Experience in a compliance or internationally focused role
- Have worked with reporting and tracking program data
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.