Team Coordinator, SEA (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
As Team Coordinator, SEA, you will support the Southeast Asia team. Your mental dexterity enables you to organize projects, juggle demanding schedules, manage travel plans and expense reports, and manage crucial relationships. You'll keep the communications flowing between team leaders while getting creative to get things done. This is a highly visible position that will perform complex administrative duties, and will require significant exposure to Rioters across the company at all levels of leadership. You will report into the Office Manager for Southeast Asia and will primarily support the General Manager, Southeast Asia.
As a Singapore-based Rioter, you’ll join an internationally and culturally diverse team of professionals that share our obsession with player experience. The Singapore team is responsible for not only Singapore but the greater Southeast Asia region: Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore, Indonesia, Vietnam, Taiwan, Hong Kong, and Macau.
- Manage the General Manager’s calendar to efficiently balance time demands
- Coordinate complex schedules and arrange meetings for regional leadership
- Support visiting VIP guests or business partners
- Provide excellent follow-up and attention to detail, and provide assistance using independent judgement to determine priority
- Act as liaison between Rioters, executives, and partners to handle communication flow
- Prepare presentations requiring advanced knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides; and completing special projects, as needed and requested
- Support by organizing training, events, documentation, and carrying out project assignments
- Assist with office administration, facilities and maintenance
- Identify problem areas and provide informed recommendations on improvements and potential solutions
- Well versed in G-suite: calendar, docs, sheets, etc
- Strong prioritization skills and detail oriented
- Experience in handling highly confidential information and documents
- Expert in managing different time zones
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- 2+ years experience in supporting management with administrative duties
- Fluency in Mandarin, both written and spoken
- Bonus points for language capabilities in another SEA languages: ex. Thai, Vietnamese, Bahasa, etc
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.