Senior Software Engineer, Gameplay - Legends of Runeterra
That's where you come in.
As a Gameplay Engineer, you’ll work with diverse teams in creating fresh content and incredible experiences for players around the world, focusing on our newest game, Legends of Runeterra. At Riot, our engineers come in all shapes and sizes and work with many technologies so we expect them to have the following skillset.
- Lead and contribute to technical design, decision-making and implementation
- Contribute substantially to the codebase
- Accountable for the quality and maintainability of your team’s codebase
- Drive collaboration and alignment with cross-disciplinary teams
- Collaborate with product leads to identify opportunities of game development
- Mentor other engineers on the team in all aspects of game development
- 5+ Years professional software experience
- Expert level in Game Engineering using Unity or another engine (e.g., League, Unreal, etc)
- Experience having worked in a Game Development setup
- Experience building content tools and pipelines
- Experience with Lean or Agile development processes (Scrum, Kanban, etc)
Additional insight into applying to Riot Engineering is available on our discipline page
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profis
We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously. Apply below and don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter.