Senior Brand Manager, Valorant, Europe
Riot’s Publishing team in Europe will lead the full lifecycle of Riot’s products for the region, from go-to-market planning and launch, through post-launch support and sustainment. The team will be the point-of-contact between the game and technical teams in LA, and local brand marketing teams across Europe. The team is dedicated to providing the best experience possible for players in the region and is accountable to publish and maintain games successfully.
Reporting to the Director of Brand, Europe, the Senior Brand Manager, Valorant, Europe will be based in Greater London. You will develop and foster the brand for Riot’s new first person tactical shooter, VALORANT. This role is dedicated to Riot’s “player first” philosophy and will combine leading product management with an understanding and passion for brand building to ensure we’re delivering great player experiences.
- Lead the full lifecycle of VALORANT as a product manager, including go-to-market planning, launch, sustainment and maximising long term growth.
- Work collaboratively to ensure strategic alignment between central product strategy and local market execution to ensure our initiatives are locally resonant while staying true to the product brand
- Deliver excellence in brand craft to enable the local and EU teams to level up!
- Ownership of the direct relationship with the local VALORANT brand management team in our EU offices
- Develop key regional publishing initiatives that achieve business objectives, while also managing timelines and key deliverables across teams
- Communicate clearly and consistently to ensure transparency and alignment throughout the product launch and lifecycle, keeping stakeholders consulted and informed.
- Analyze multiple solutions to problems and implement a structured approach to product management.
- Identify problem spaces and opportunities to tailor a product vision that most resonates with local player needs.
- Development of grass roots competitive strategy that supports the growth of the VALORANT ecosystem.
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, Product Management, Project Management or related video game publishing fields.
- Excellent ability to communicate effectively, whether across teams, borders, time zones or desks.
- Experience working across multiple teams in different disciplines and locations, with excellent relationship management skills.
- Strong understanding of how successful publishing impacts players and how different options for bringing a game to market directly guide product reception
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Open paid time off
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Gym allowance
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
- Travel Allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!