Established in 2020, the Singapore Studio is Riot’s second international game development studio. Working together with our Hong Kong Studio, Riot has been expanding our footprint in Asia and accelerating our talent growth to develop games that deliver great experiences to our players. Our mission is to “scale Riot’s games to hyper-serve players.”
We partner with our LA headquarters on game development for League of Legends, Teamfight Tactics, and Legends of Runeterra. We’re also building teams for VALORANT and Project L, our take on a fighting game. The Singapore Studio is seeking talented, passionate Rioters with backgrounds in all areas of game development to build games that make it better to be a player.
We’re focused on working together to promote individual autonomy, ownership, collaboration, and inclusivity, so every Rioter can be their best while we boldly pursue games.
That’s where you come in.
As a Full Cycle Recruiter, you will partner with our Art, Game Design, and Production departments, developing strategies to seek out the best talent, from all corners of the globe. Like us, you believe phenomenal Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for helping to build the Hong Kong and Singapore Studios, guiding your hiring teams to bridge the gaps they have in attracting top talent and championing Riot’s recruiting standards.
We anticipate that you will seek to develop and cultivate long term relationships with candidates, build and nurture a community of world class creative talent, and foster relationships across our international offices to facilitate internal mobility .You'll be the investigative recruiter who knows that the best hires come from dutiful analysis, follow-ups and commitment to providing a seamless and positive recruiting experience.
- Full-cycle Recruiting, partnering with Rioters and Hiring Managers at various levels to advise on our Art, Game Design and Production Talent Acquisition strategy
- Sourcing and qualifying high caliber passive candidates. You’re a relentless sourcer, leaving no stone unturned to find hidden gems, no matter their location
- Ownership of the candidate experience, always looking to go above and beyond to provide a truly unique experience to candidates at any stage, while identifying opportunities to make our candidate journey more efficient and high quality
- Developing day to day relationships with potential partners both in the Hong Kong & Singapore Studios, and our overseas teams.
- A proven track record as a full-cycle recruiter, spanning various levels of seniority, ideally with some exposure to the creative talent pool
- You've been in the thick of recruiting action for some time, managing everything from finding candidates, using data to suggest improvements, to dishing out congratulatory fist-bumps on their first day.
- Highly articulate, ability to communicate with people from entry level to the CEO, building strong relationships with stakeholders across the Hong Kong and Singapore Studio and Riot as a whole
- You like listening to others and are sensitive to any communication style; that makes it easy for anyone to talk to you; others trust you and feel comfortable coming to you with all the info, so any rising problems can be tackled before they spiral into fiery vortices of bad vibrations.
- Bilingual English/Mandarin is definitely a plus, but not critical
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Research Tools including LinkedIn, Boolean and Deep Web
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
- Experienced with sourcing on Creative platforms (Behance, Artstation, Dribble…)
- Full relocation support
- Full health insurance for you, your spouse and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.