Technical Recruiter - Technology Department (Contract)
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Contract Technical Recruiter supporting the Technology Department you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to find the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting to attract the top talent for Riot to be able to ship new games, globally. You should expect to work across a breadth of technical fields, including: platform engineering, mobile engineering, and technical product management. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to create and present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them. You will report directly to the Talent Acquisition Manager for this group.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- 3+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting, with a focus on technical talent (ex. Software Engineers)
- Research Tools including Linkedin, Boolean and Deep Web
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software experience
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- Strong knowledge of applicable, technical sourcing techniques
- Highly articulate, ability to partner with everyone from your coordinator to Product lead
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across verticals
- Experience sourcing for Software or DevOps Engineers
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position