Player Growth Strategist - VALORANT
The Strategic Advisory group performs internal and external analyses, makes insightful recommendations, designs solutions, develops products, and implements strategies that address complex business issues to achieve company goals. We’re a diverse group of consultants, business people, and scientists. We are united by our desire to remain player-focused while maximizing our outcomes. We support our recommendations with a myriad of sources to ensure we’re informed by data.
VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter (for more info on VALORANT click here!). As a Player Growth Strategist on VALORANT, you will be a member of the VALORANT marketing team, and work closely with teams across Riot to help us grow and sustain the VALORANT community. VALORANT is Riot’s take on a character-based tactical shooter. Your primary responsibilities will be to develop data informed marketing strategies and tactics with the VALORANT marketing team. You will be accountable for analyzing marketing performance of global campaigns and providing strategic guidance to inform future plans.
- Develop data informed marketing campaigns with the VALORANT marketing team
- Collaborate with leadership to establish KPIs for VALORANT marketing initiatives and analyze performance against goals
- Build models and visualizations to inform the marketing team’s initiatives
- Provide the marketing team with perspective into the player funnel and lifecycle
- Collaborate with various organizations across Riot to manage marketing data pipelines
- Collaborate with leadership to propose and optimize the marketing budget
- Source growth best practice recommendations for VALORANT teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics, Finance, Statistics, Management Information Systems, or a related discipline
- 3+ years of professional experience informing marketing strategy by breaking down complex problem spaces, analyzing large datasets, and visualizing information
- 3+ years of professional experience with data processing, analysis, and visualization tools (SQL, Excel, Tableau, Python, R, SPSS, etc.)
- Experience leveraging user research and market research analysis
- Growth marketing experience across a variety of devices, channels, and regions
- Experience with presentation software (Powerpoint, Google Slides)
- Experience with digital analytics and attribution platforms (Google Analytics, Singular)
- Experience managing work with external vendors or agencies
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).