Senior Product Manager
From Dublin, we provide expertise not only for the whole of Europe but also for all of Riot's worldwide player base. We partner with product managers, publishing teams, and player support specialists. Most importantly, we focus on products and features that bring maximum awesomeness to our players.
As Product Manager, you'll identify problem spaces and opportunities to create a vision for a product or a line of products, based on your deep industry experience and your contact with players and other key stakeholders. You've got experience creating cross-functional teams, guiding other leaders towards common goals. You have a unique blend of business and technical experience; a big-picture vision, and the desire to make that vision a reality. You enjoy spending time in the market to understand their problems. You are a gamer so that you can relate to our players, and understand their needs.
You will report to the Director of Product. For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
- Manage the entire product line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities.
- Provide product leadership as part of a development team as an expert
- Specify market requirements for our products by conducting market research supported by constant communication with players or internal customers
- Drive a solution set across development teams through market requirements, product specifications, and positioning
- Develop a company-wide go-to-market plan, working with all departments to implement
- Work with customers and our teams to promote alignment and communicate product updates
- Own the global vision and backlog for the product
- Analyze potential partner relationships for the product
- 6+ years of experience in Product Management experience with focus on technology / software products.
- Experience fully owning a product or feature from ideation to launch
- Experience informing and building feature roadmaps, identifying essential path issues and building strategy and cross functional teams to tackle them
- Experience building communication frameworks between teams - with a mix of patience and goal orientation to navigate complex cultural, technology and product requirements
- Experience working closely with the engineering team, and familiarity with agile software development methodologies.
- Experience or deep interest in gaming
- Degree or experience in software development is a bonus
- Experience working with payment gateways or related products
- Medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children
- Open paid time off
- Retirement benefits with company matching
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play funds so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- We will double down on your donations of time and money to non-profits
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you.