Senior Manager, Org Transformation
The Office of the CEO (OCEO) is the execution arm for the CEO of Riot Games. Our mission is to amplify the impact of the CEO and Riot's executive team (LC1) by being a thought partner, facilitator, and executor. We're accountable for the following - incubating strategic capabilities, managing the CEO's presence, operating Riot's leadership rituals, leading and performing special projects, and supporting LC1.
We are looking for a Senior Manager, Org Transformation, OCEO, reporting to the Senior Director, Chief of Staff, to guide corporate operation transformation programs within the Office of the CEO. These programs shape how we operationalize the CEO’s strategy and agenda. This includes the application (and in some cases the development) of governance processes, project planning and control processes, project management tools, risks management, and change management. You will ensure smooth execution of the corporate projects; promote executive agreement and serves as overall champion for delivering project goals; design governance and apply PMO best practices.
- Maintain a model (process diagrams) of how Riot operates (structures, processes, leadership level)
- Work with other Corporate teams to maintain a program to establish and track against corporate governance requirements
- Advise the C-suite executives on the operational effects of their strategic choices and provide suggestions for operational changes
- Lead and project manage operational transformation programs (Chief of Staff, OCEO is the vision holder)
- Maintain a PMO for all corporate projects - track delivery of all corporate projects
- Manage delivery of strategic projects on behalf of the executive team (e.g., develop a Riot-wide change roadmap)
- 7+ years in product management, program management, management consulting or internal strategy group
- project management
- Experience working with senior executives (VP+)
- Comfortable managing multiple programs/projects at the same time, prioritize them and manage time, teammates, and peers
- Comfortable collaborating across departments, including Art, Engineering, Design, Finance, People, Marketing, Communications, and others
- Comfortable managing virtual teams to delegate work, give feedback, build trust, efficiency, and effectiveness
- Ability to draw insights from different bodies of data
- Strength in structuring ambiguity
- Strong written and verbal communication, strong presence in front of senior executives
- Familiar with Google Slides/Powerpoint skills
- Experience with Riot’s experience offerings including Games, Esports, and Publishing
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Finance/Economics, Engineering, or Information Systems
- Management Masters in Engineering and/or MBA preferred
- Experience with agile project management
- Experience with program management
- Experience with Google Suite
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).