Senior Recruiter - World Wide Publishing (Contract)
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Contract Senior Recruiter working within the World Wide Publishing Business, reporting directly to our Recruiting Manager, you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to find the best global talent who will excel in the Technical, Production, and Publishing departments at Riot Games. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle Recruiting, attracting the top talent for Riot to ship new games, globally. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them.
- Full-cycle Recruiting
- Headcount forecasting and resource planning
- Review and qualification of incoming applicants
- Sourcing and qualifying passive candidates
- Candidate Management
- Mentorship of other Recruiters, Sourcers and Coordinators
- Stakeholder management of assigned Business Unit
- Reporting as to Business Unit’s progress against staffing plan
- 6+ years of experience full-cycle recruiting, with experience sourcing for technical talent (ex. Software or Infrastructure Engineers) and non-technical talent in publishing, brand, and communications
- 6+ years of experience working with Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- Strong knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex VISA scenarios
- Demonstrated ability to report on KPIs, goals, and other staffing metrics to critical business stakeholders
- Highly articulate with everyone from your coordinator to our CTO
- Experienced in building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience sourcing for Software, QA, Publishing, Marketing, and Brand
- Research Tools including LinkedIn, Boolean and Deep Web
- Google Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).