Central Player Support Product Embed
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played PC game in the world, over 67 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As Central Player Support Product Embed, you'll sit and work directly with development teams in order to strengthen Riot's ability to quickly and accurately address and prevent product related issues to improve our players' experience globally. You'll participate on sprints, projects, and initiatives to collaborate with the Product Owners and other stakeholders while providing Player Support's perspective during development and post-shipping phases, improving the total and full experience of all our relevant features, ensuring issues are proactively addressed and that our operations are fully prepared to support our players.
You'll also build solid relationships with development teams and work closely with Central PS Leads to be optimally informed on upcoming features and their potential impact on players, while helping with all the necessary efforts to improve and level-up our operations globally.
- A collaboration master: you have strong communication skills and a clear ability to collaborate with your teammates; adapting your communication style to the different personalities you're interacting with comes naturally to you, enabling you to work with multiple teams and cross-departmentally with ease
- Culturally aware: your cultural sensitivity allows you to work efficiently with co-workers from across the globe, while being able to fully relate and be empathetic with our players; you might not have lived a situation, but you can connect to the experience in order to understand it
- Experienced: you've spent 2+ years logging countless hours helping and doing your best for players in a customer support role
- Happy in ambiguity: we explore new problem spaces with unique constraints and thus non-obvious solutions; you're quick to identify and drive change to any gaps that are creating pain to our players; and you can do so effectively without burning or damaging your relationships
- A data-guru: you pull, analyze, and polish data in order to prepare amazing reports that will enable us to identify and mitigate risks; you befriend performance metrics and measurement techniques and have spent a good amount of hours playing around with MySQL; knowing other database analysis methodologies is an amazing bonus!
- An empathetic gamer: you've likely been playing since the dark days of dial-up; you take play seriously and have been through many epic adventures in your time; more importantly, you've been playing League for a long time and understand all of its ups and downs
- Collaborate directly with development teams to prevent player pain and explore opportunities to level up the experience offered by current and upcoming features
- As a combined effort with Central Player Support Leads and other Stakeholders, work to optimize and inform our operations globally, while fostering a strong bridge of communication among all our regions
- Pull and analyze data reports that will help us identify gaps that can be improved in order to enhance the player experience
- Drive and influence the necessary changes within the relevant products by creating a solid relationship and feedback loop between Player Support and development teams
- Ensure that our operations and teams are fully empowered to provide the best-in-class support to our players by having the most efficient, easy-to-use, and player-focused processes, tools, and information access
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive a lot of applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you take play seriously.