Manager, Talent Acquisition - League of Legends
As the Manager, Talent Acquisition you'll lead the development of a recruiting team for a large portion of Riot’s business. You’ll manage groups of Recruiters, RCs and Sourcers of varying degrees of seniority to design and accomplish staffing plans. With a focus on building both your direct and peer teams, you’ll inform your approach through market-knowledge that you both bring through experience and develop through external networking and research. You’ll also make sure the business can rely on you as a partner by focusing on reporting of historic and forecasted staffing outcomes.
As the Manager, Talent Acquisition - League of Legends ("LoL"), you will get a chance to develop a large, creatively-focused development team. The clients you will work with span Creative, Engineering, Production, and all of the other development disciplines required to ship one of the most-played games in the world. You will also work with other Recruiting teams within the game development space at Riot, as this role is part of the broader product recruiting group. You’ll also oversee domestic and international transfers to/from the team you support, and make sure LoL has all the staff needed to keep players on the Rift.
- Manage a balanced and productive Recruiting team with ~6-8 direct reports.
- Partnering with discipline and product leads to understand their needs and create relationships that promote hiring success.
- Set a staffing strategy across a ~600+ person product group, and delivering hiring outcomes that match LoL's staffing requirements.
- Ensuring all prospective Rioters are treated with the utmost care and respect.
- Report on hiring performance against the requisitions your team is committed to servicing.
- Interview prospective Recruiters and contribute to the growth and health of the Recruiting group at Riot.
- Lead large, cross-team projects that span numerous contributors throughout Recruiting.
- 5+ years of experience in a recruiting / sourcing capacity
- 3+ years developing junior talent
- 3+ years of experience delivering diverse recruiting strategies for a global organization
- Experience building and presenting compelling data-informed business cases
- Experience building meaningful partnerships with leaders throughout the businesses you've supported.
- Solid knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques using research tools such as Linkedin, Boolean, ArtStation and Deep Web
- Articulate, able to work with everyone from your coordinator to CEO
- Greenhouse or comparable Applicant Tracking Software
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
- CRM Tools including Salesforce, Workday, Tableau
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.