A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As Recruiter (Contract) reporting to the Recruiting Manager on the Corporate Recruiting Team, you will partner with our businesses to develop strategies to look for the best global talent, or Rioters-in-the-wild. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting and attracting qualified candidates to support Riot’s continued growth. You should expect to work across a variety of disciplines, including Finance, HR, Legal, and Communications. Finally, you’ll work with hiring managers to align their business’ needs with your sourcing strategies to present diverse and bountiful candidate pipelines to them.
- Full-cycle recruiting
- Review and qualify incoming applicants
- Source, review, and qualify passive candidates
- Stakeholder management
- 5+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting with a focus on non-technical and corporate roles
- Experience with research tools including Linkedin, Boolean, and Deep Web
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Knowledge of applicable sourcing techniques
- Ability to partner with everyone from your coordinator to C-level executives
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience supporting finance teams, including Accounting, FP&A, Tax, and Treasury
- Experience recruiting in an agency and corporate setting
- G Suite with an emphasis on Drive, Docs, Calendar, and Sheets
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).