Associate Brand Marketing Manager (12-Month Contract)
As Associate Brand Marketing Manager for the European Publishing hub, you’re a part of our publishing team in Europe and you help support and run our organised play initiatives for Team Fight Tactics and Legends of Runeterra. You love challenging convention, you’re willing to embrace the unknown and you’re able to keep a cool head when navigating our evolving portfolio of products.
You'll be the focal point of interaction for all publishing needs for our office and our partners, working directly with the central game team and our local publishing offices across Europe. The powers of your experience in project management, content creation, managing partners and a deep-seated love for gaming will combine to improve the competitive play ecosystem in Europe as you'll manage annualised programming.
This role is based in Reading, Berkshire.
As a Rioter within the European Publishing Team, you’ll join a dedicated team of brand specialists committed to becoming the most player-focused game company in the world. You share our value of player experience first, rejection of convention, and intense passion for gaming.
You’ll report to the European Product lead for Card and Strategy Games and you’ll work as part of the European brand team.
- Manage partner relationships, delivering competitive competitions across Europe that engage, surprise and delight our players
- Work with a variety of Riot teams to obtain content, related assets and stay informed with game meta changes
- Ensure that marketing assets, web content, and community materials are of the highest standard and representative of a player-focused approach
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- 1+ year relevant experience
- Experience supporting the go-to-market process for a new product or contributing to ongoing marketing for a GaaS/SaaS product
- Knowledge of the games market (e.g. past and current game feature sets, title performance, marketing tactics), industry trends, partnerships and branded content landscape
- Understanding of brand campaign indicators, metrics, analytics, and media to develop creative strategies
- A good understanding of how an amateur esports ecosystem is created and maintained
- Experience working with agencies and vendors
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Medical and dental insurance
- Open paid time off
- Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability
- Play Fund so you can broaden and deepen your knowledge of our players and community through games
- Gym allowance
- Travel Allowance
Let's Thrive Together:
Because together we are better.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games. We know that fresh and varied perspectives will make us better at what we do, so however you identify and whatever background you bring with you, we’re excited to hear from you. Don’t be discouraged if you feel you don’t fully meet every single one of the requirements for a particular role, there’s always room for growth at Riot. If you spot a role that will make you want to jump out of bed in the morning, we are waiting to hear from you!