League Operations Specialist (LCK)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond!
We celebrated the 10th year of LoL esports at the 2020 World Championship and we hope to share many more great experiences to our players through esports. We’re looking for passionate professionals who share the same goal to make LoL esports even greater.
That's where you come in.
As part of the League Management Team in Seoul, you will join a lean but impactful team of esports professionals to govern and operate one of the most sophisticated esports ecosystems in the world, LCK.
Your focus will be supporting the design, implementation and enforcement of policies that govern rights & responsibilities between LCK and its partners. You will work closely with team managers to answer inquiries, identify and solve problems, issue approvals, investigate rule violations, brainstorm new ideas, and create a better competitive environment for LCK.
- Design and manage the competitive seasonal structure, format, and schedule for LCK.
- Draft and enforce regulations, policies, and rules by closely collaborating with the Central (LAX) team.
- Handle event logistics which includes collection and handling of various documentation and communication with teams and players before, during, and after the event.
- Assist with league investigations and competitive rulings.
- Manage general competition operations.
- Experienced : you have 3+ years of work experience with a strong track record
- Avid esports fan : you enjoy playing League of Legends and watching LoL esports.
- Esports industry understanding : you have a strong understanding of esports and sports industry, league and team business.
- Strong language skills : you are proficient in written, verbal and presentation skills in both Korean and English.
- Experience in esports, games, or sports industry with a specialty in league management and operations.
- Experience in product management.