Administrative Assistants support senior leadership at Riot Games as a strategist, consultant, and implementer. They ensure that streamlined activities within the organization based on the priorities of senior leaders and their teams are met. Administrative Assistants also handle the daily management of complex work-flows such as relationship management, schedule oversight, food and beverage planning for meetings, coordination of travel. They are important to senior leadership business matters, crafting necessary communications to all partners, and identifying situations that could affect the success of leadership’s commitments.
As an Administrative Assistant supporting executives at Riot, you will work with an executive to handle the daily management of complex work-flows, including: relationship management, schedule oversight, internal team communications, logistical planning for meetings, heavy calendaring and coordination of travel, business matters, and strategic projects. You will create necessary communications to important partners on behalf of your group executive. Note that we have several openings, at multiple levels.
- Manage calendars, coordinate events, and host high-profile groups of visitors and guests
- Develop an understanding of the group and Riot's priorities and commitments to ensure the executive's productivity daily
- Handle confidential information that requires care in deciding what is appropriate to share with whom for business purposes
- Navigate communications and other requests with grace, anchoring to Riot's values
- 5+ years of supporting senior leaders as an Administrative/Executive Assistant
- Organizational dexterity with executive and business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal skills across all levels of the company
- Sense of initiative and drive to solve problems
- Results/action oriented with project management skills
- B.A. or B.S. degree
- Google Workplace expert
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).