Senior Insights Analyst, Riot Game Operations
The Strategic Advisory department helps Rioters make strategic data-informed decisions. We're an interdisciplinary group of scientists, economists, consultants, and strategists from all sorts of backgrounds who join together to represent and advocate for players around the world.
The Senior Insights Analyst will partner with RGO leadership to build agreement and shape numerous strategic projects, with a special focus on RGO's Portfolio Management and Program Management capabilities. You will need to have partner management skills to support the complex problem spaces of Riot Game Operations. This SA will also help build the vision for the insights team on RGO. You will report directly to the Team Captain of RGO Strategic Advisory.
- Partner with RGO leadership, product and program managers to promote Riot wide partner agreement on what good looks like for game performance and tech metrics
- Assess insights and market research resources, and fill gaps to ensure leadership has access to Product and Tech Industry benchmarks
- Create good reporting of important metrics and customer sentiment that gives leadership a clear view of how game operations are doing and helps Riot achieve operational excellence
- Update partners on relevant industry benchmarks, manage refreshing of benchmarks and downstream reporting impacts
- Communicate strategic recommendations and product results in front of partners and senior leadership
- Share the results of your actions with your teammates, so everyone learns together
- BA in Economics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Applied Mathematics, Management Information Systems, Statistics or a related discipline
- 6+ years professional work experience analyzing large datasets and informing company strategy, or in management consulting
- Leadership and partner management skills to balance business and customer needs
- Knowledge of SQL or other relational database approaches
- Self motivates and comfortable in ambiguous circumstances
- A graduate degree or meaningful work experience in consulting, consumer insights, or product strategy, or revenue strategy is especially relevant
- Knowledge in Python or other scripting languages
- Experience with a live service
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).