Brand Manager, Multi-Products
Riot Games was established in 2006 by entrepreneurial gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical and player acclaim. As the most played video game in the world, over 100 million play every month. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience.
We’re looking for humble but ambitious, razor-sharp professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. Like us, you take play seriously; you’re passionate about games. We embrace those who see things differently, aren’t afraid to experiment, and who have a healthy disregard for constraints.
That's where you come in.
As a Brand Manager, Multi-Products, you'll identify, develop, and inspire product brand marketing efforts to be outstanding, forward-thinking, and culturally relevant in Korea. You will be working closely with the cross-functional teams in Korea and Central key stakeholders to foster the creation of cohesive holistic experiences for the Korean audience and this includes developing Korean brand marketing strategy and go-to-market that ensures Riot Games Korea continues to evolve as a gaming & entertainment brand.
As a Rioter in Seoul, you’ll join a tight-knit group of exceptionally bright-minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games Korea is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Establish a brand marketing strategy, including the brand vision, and value proposition for short as well as a long term through market and customer insights analysis.
- Planning and execution of all communications and media actions on all channels, including targeted online/offline media.
- Creating and managing local big beat campaigns and promotions to establish and maintain product branding that will hit the mark in culturally-relevant ways, especially for the next generation of Korean gamers as well as fans of entertainment content.
- Establish and use KPIs to consistently improve product performance on a regular basis.
- Manage the content roadmap and publishing plans, and align them with cross-functional teams in Korea and Central key stakeholders.
- Experienced : you ideally have 5+ years of related experience or deep knowledge in marketing.
- Bilingual (English speaker) : you are fluent in English and Korean with the context to understand and interpret both cultures.
- Gaming & Entertainment market knowledge : you have deep empathy and insights for the wants and needs of the next generation of audiences entering the market.
- Player-focused : you are a player yourself, and you know all the ins and outs of entertainment & gaming in Korea; you are ready to put your extensive both entertainment & gaming experience to work and build marketing initiatives that the audiences in Korea want to see.
- Stay hungry, stay humble : you are a person who believes that there is always more to learn from each other, from players, and approach each problem with optimism, ambition, and curiosity.