Brand Manager, SEA (Contractor)
Riot Games was established in 2006 by avid gamers who believe that player-focused game development can result in great games. In 2009, Riot released its debut title League of Legends to critical acclaim. Players form the foundation of our community and it’s for them that we continue to evolve and improve the League of Legends experience, and beyond! We’re looking for passionate professionals who can teach us a thing or two. We promise to return the favor. We embrace those who see things differently and aren’t afraid to experiment. That's where you come in.
As Brand Manager (Contractor) on the Riot Southeast Asia team, you will work hand in hand with the Brand Manager and broader Southeast Asia marketing and communications team to help implement our marketing strategy - managing campaigns, delivering content, branding and community efforts for multiple products including Riot’s new titles: Legends of Runeterra, VALORANT, and more! You love to push convention and have an inspiring spirit. You accept the unknown and you’re able to come up with groundbreaking projects to take our relationship with players and media partners to the next level. You are eager to shape marketing campaigns that effectively engage players and inspire them to dive into our products. You will report into the Marketing Manager for Southeast Asia.
As a contractor in Singapore, you’ll join a tight knit group of exceptionally bright minded individuals who share our prioritization of player experience, rejection of convention, and passion for gaming. Riot Games SEA is dedicated to creating tailored player experiences that show local players they aren’t lost in translation.
- Maintain clear direction for the product’s brand, marketing, and content efforts
- Collaborate with best-in-class agencies to craft and execute effective and exciting marketing strategies
- Measure campaign performance and provide insight back to the team about how to improve efficacy
- Usher the player journey for our products, assessing where players hear about our products, how we acquire players, and how they socialize around our products
- Experience in marketing in gaming, mobile gaming, interactive entertainment or related fields
- Experience delivering successful integrated marketing campaigns
- Experience working in nimble and high growth businesses
- Experience working in multiple markets within Southeast Asia
- Experience collaborating with agencies and vendors working in concert to create a cohesive product campaign
- Experience working on the launch of multiple games across a variety of platforms and genres
- Fluency in English is a must, but strong bonus points for language capabilities in any of our market’s languages: ex. Thai, Bahasa Malaysia, Bahasa Indonesia, Tagalog, Vietnamese or Chinese.
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and decision-making that prioritizes players of our games. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Don’t forget to include a resume and cover letter. We receive many applications, but we’ll notice a fun, well-written intro that shows us you Dare to Dream and Execute with Excellence.