Events Producer - Worldwide Publishing, Esports
Job Id: REQ-0001299
The Events Producer produces exceptional international events within Global Esports. In this position, you will fill the role of the Events Producer for various competitive events globally in our portfolio. You will use your strategic, operational and creative expertise to produce large scale global events for live and broadcast audiences based on the Lead Producer's big picture strategy and creative overview. You will collaborate across Riot Games to deliver world-class events to our fans.
- Manage, coordinate and execute the production of global events, including but not limited to: event strategy and analysis, location and venue analysis and selection, budgeting and forecasting, format, creative, broadcast, opening ceremony, ticket sales, and all aspects of the show.
- Produce various creative initiatives for shows such as the thematic, ceremonies, set design, visual and special effects, music, live performances and more and partner with creative and production teams.
- Coordinate and develop budgets for events in partnership with the Lead Producer based on the scope of the shows and partner with the Lead Producer on the prioritization of resources to support the event's goals.
- Partner to drive the broadcast experience of shows and coordinate with Broadcast teams to manage areas such as run of show, broadcast features, graphic elements, on-air talent, features and more.
- Collaborate with Riot esport teams such as League Operations, Business Development and Publishing in the planning of events and ad-hoc projects. Seamlessly integrate IP, content and other Riot-wide initiatives within live events.
- Strategize for future year planning including location, format, KPIs, goals, event strategy and resources needed.
- Lead and manage various event initiatives and projects and drive collaboration across teams.
- Manage multiple vendors and contractors and maintain relationships with the industry, including creative agencies, artistic talents, vendors and freelancers.
- 5+ years of experience in production.
- Experience in managing large events, guiding internal and external teams through the execution of live events, shows, TV or film productions.
- Experience with large-scale events for 10,000+ attendees.
- Hands-on experience as an events producer with a solid background in events, in events production for live and broadcast audiences and creative executions.
- Experience with live events broadcast, in any of its various forms.
- 5+ years of experience in production.
- 3+ years of experience with events broadcast.
- Understanding of live show production processes including load ins, load out, set changes, local labor, rigging, lighting, audio, FX, etc
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).