Product Manager III - Global Marketing
As Product Manager III on the Worldwide Publishing team embedded on the Global Channel Publishing team, you'll lead the product strategy and development for our influencer programs. You will work with the program lead to understand the programs, subsequently defining the strategy to allow the team to succeed. You will determine MVP requirements, develop the feature roadmap, and measure performance to iterate and improve. You will report to the Manager, Development Management on the Global Channel Publishing team.
- Develop the short, medium and long-term strategy for the different team programs
- Establish the requirements for the program over its lifecycle
- Work with the team's Development Manager to build timelines and work systems to ensure the delivery of the program and any platforms
- Ensure vendors are aligning their work to the platform's strategy and requirements through development
- Work with the team's Development Manager to create transparency and predictability through roadmaps, anticipative planning, and active risk management
- Develop release plans that bring together many dependencies, disciplines and teams while considering the global nature of Riot's business
- Work with customers and partners to guide understanding and communicate product updates to those groups
- Work with and be informed by data and analytics to understand the users and to identify opportunities to improve performance
- 5+ years of professional experience leading product for large-scale software products serving a global audience
- Experience with design and technology disciplines to meet production plans
- Excellent storyteller and demonstrated experience producing inspiring visions for products.
- Experience managing the technical and release side of software backlogs and roadmaps
- Experience with iterative development methodologies like Scrum & Agile, and have used supporting software (i.e.: JIRA, Favro, Hansoft)
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
- Experience working on a variety of software products in the gaming and entertainment space
- Knowledgeable about the gaming industry including newest trends and events
- Experience working adjacent to influencer marketing
Riot has a focus on work/life balance, shown by our open paid time off policy, in addition to other perks such as flexible work schedules. We offer medical, dental, and life insurance, parental leave for you, your spouse/domestic partner and children and a 401k with company match. Check out our benefits pages for more information.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).