Brand Manager III - Esports, Wild Rift & Teamfight Tactics
As the owner of important brands within the LoL Esports portfolio, you will shape global fan perception of these brands and ensure that all forms of communication create value for the sport. You will work with the creative and communications teams in developing brand strategy, campaign planning, campaign management and creative stewardship. You will oversee one or multiple streams of work creating marketing campaigns that achieve results for your brands.
- Oversee the global performance of one or more League of Legends Esports brands (WR & TFT)
- Develop global brand and comms strategy for the WR and TFT Esports brands
- Lead the production of high-quality content and campaigns
- Partner with the communications and social media teams to provide evergreen content programs
- Lead product branding and product marketing for WR and TFT digital products
- Partner with insights to improve research programs and provide analysis that guides global publishing planning
- Manage brand marketing budget, delivering projects on time, at or under budget
- 6+ years experience in brand management or agency equivalent role
- Knowledge of brand building process, and brand strategy
- Mine audience insights and translate them into relevant creative briefs
- Expertise in creating global campaigns and experience delivering 360 marketing programs
- Experience partnering with international teams to build brands
- Experience with communications across all forms of media
- Experience leading agency partners in delivering successful results for your brand
- Experience leading cross-functional teams
- Passion for esports and player vs. player games
- Experience with branding and developing 360 campaigns
- Deep knowledge of creative production process
- Understanding of global sports media, mobile gaming and lifestyle marketing trends
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, collaboration, and a focus on prioritizing the experience of our fans and players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It's our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).