Recruiter - Game Products (Contract)
Job Id: 4365
A Recruiter at Riot is conversant with the craft of Recruiting and responsible for partnering with their business to champion, change, and drive the entire hiring process. We demonstrate excellent communication to develop deep understanding of teams and roles, manage partners, effectively pitch multiple roles, and serve as a brand ambassadors for all Riot products. You will also have the opportunity to contribute to the discipline of recruiting through process improvements and projects.
As a Recruiter focused on Riot's Game Products, you will work on an array of roles across Production, Publishing, Strategic Advisory and Engineering. You will report to the teams Recruiting Manager. You'll partner with our businesses to develop strategies to look for the best global talent. Like us, you believe extraordinary Recruiters are part brand ambassador, part matchmaker, and part strategic partner. In this role you're responsible for full-cycle recruiting and attracting qualified candidates through sourcing to support Riot's continued growth.
- Source, review, and qualify passive candidates
- Review and qualify incoming applicants
- Candidate Management
- Potential reporting against quarterly or weekly goals, and other staffing metrics
- Hiring Manager and Stakeholder management
- 3+ years of experience doing full-cycle recruiting across a variety of product focuses departments (i.e.: Production, Strategic Advisory, QA, Publishing)
- Experience with a variety of sourcing strategies and research tools (i.e.: LinkedIn, Boolean, and Deep Web)
- Experience building pipelines of passively sourced candidates
- Experience with Greenhouse or comparable applicant tracking software
- Experience building meaningful customer relationships across departments
- Experience supporting game development roles
- Experience recruiting for live products and/or services at scale
- Experience with complex Visa scenarios
For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise, a collaborative spirit, and choices that focus on your fellow Rioters, who are the customers of your work. Being a dedicated fan of games is not necessary for this position!
Riot Games fosters a player and workplace experience that values teamwork embodied by the Summoner's Code and Community Code. Our culture embraces differences as a strength, and our values are the guiding principles for how we approach work. We are committed to putting diversity and inclusion (D&I) at the center of everything we do, and promoting a fair and collaborative culture where Rioters treat one another with dignity and respect. We encourage you to read more about our value of thriving together and our ongoing work to build the most inclusive company in gaming
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).