User Experience Designer II - TFT
Job Id: REQ-0001864
As UX Designers at Riot, we are responsible for design work in high-scope product areas that are complex and ambiguous. Our work includes end-to-end experience design. The spaces will generally encompass multiple features and span across teams. We work from concept through development and collaborate with other designers to achieve our goals.
As a UX Designer II on Teamfight Tactics, you will be responsible for UX design across TFT, from experimental game modes to client flow to progression systems to core gameplay. You will be an adept storyteller, able to present the player experience to members of your team, and you’ll partner with members of a multi-discipline team in order to establish targets for the player experience and interaction design details.
- Communicate your data-informed vision and design rationale to stakeholders across disciplines
- Deliver appropriate design artifacts for the team (journey maps, flows, wireframes, mockups, and/or prototypes)
- Break down experiences thoughtfully for teams to be able to ship value incrementally
- Ensure experiential quality and consistency across features end-to-end
- 4+ years experience designing digital experiences, products, and platforms as a User Experience Designer or Interaction Designer
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, Figma, Sketch or other industry design and prototyping tools
- Familiarity with UX patterns in games (even if you haven’t worked on any such projects yourself)
- 6+ years experience in user experience design or interactive design
- A BA or BS degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction/Interface Design, Communication Design, Graphic Design, or equivalent experience
- Experience designing for mobile and PC game experiences
We will review your work as a part of the application process, so please provide a portfolio link or work samples with your application.
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave, plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).